Reliant Central
Please Log in to continue
Reliant Central
Please Log in to continue
Reliant Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for owners and lovers of all things Reliant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reliant Regal 21E

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dingleberry

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello,

I used to be a member on the R3W forum a few years back and didn't realise it was gone until I went to login. Hopefully this forum will be the new place and continue to grow.

I am selling parts from a 1972 Reliant Regal 21E. It was a car I got as a project a while ago but it never got off the ground what with work and moving around. Now I am moving abroad and it has to go for sure now!

I stripped it down completely in the beginning. Most of it is there. I would say the chassis is useless to be honest, but might be salvagable. Body is pretty good condition, there's a few cracks here and there but I think that is normal. Have all the chrome hinges and handles. Windows are all good. Have the rear axle, engine and gearbox and they seem good. I took the engine apart and checked things and they are good. Head gasket and others replaced when I did that and motor cleaned up. Steering wheel and seats seem ok-ish as well. Might be fine for someone in need. A zenith carb that is in bits.

I've got a lot of brand new parts as well, brake cylinders, master cylinders, HT leads, brake pipe and fittings, points and some other bits I think. There are some good used parts I got for it as well to replace bits that were missing. Things like number plate light, door pulls, window winders etc.

Would rather get rid of this all at once if possible. I can sort out pictures if anyone needs them as well.

Thanks!

dingleberry
Back to top Go down
dingleberry

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 am

I'm in Kent and if you contact me through the forum I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Bits will be reasonably priced, just make me an offer.
Back to top Go down
regal_fan

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 am

Hi Dingleberry, Id be interested in a few bits from you, whereabouts in kent are you? PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call.
Back to top Go down
dingleberry

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 am

I am in New Romney.

If I am thinking correctly from the old forum you were from Dover? Just ignore me if not. I'll PM you my number, thanks.
Back to top Go down
dingleberry

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 am

regal_fan, did you get my PM?
Back to top Go down
regal_fan

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:48 am

Yes, been away on my hols, just got back will call you tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
dingleberry

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:01 am

NOW SOLD!

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reliant Regal 21E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliant Regal 21E   Reliant Regal 21E Empty

Back to top Go down

Reliant Regal 21E
Page 1 of 1