Reliant Central
Please Log in to continue
Reliant Central
Please Log in to continue
Reliant Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for owners and lovers of all things Reliant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sean_tubby

sean_tubby

Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) Empty
PostSubject: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:57 am

Hi everyone.

I have a few more items up for grabs - I wanted to list them on here first, but if no or is interested they will end up on eBay!

I have the following:

- 1 x Lucas 45D Electronic Ignition Kit (brand new, never fitted and still in original package) also with a brand new 12v standard coil. Everything you need to upgrade from points/ condenser. Looking for £30 posted.

- 1 x Original Lucas 45D distributor (worn) plus rotor arm and dizzy cap (worn). ALSO with electronic ignition kit fitted (fully working but used). Based on the assumption that the actual distributor is no good - £15 posted

- 1 x rear window wiper arm/ blade from a 1994 Reliant Robin (good used condition) - £7 posted

- 1 x heater control valve (that the heater cable connects to in the coolant system) Good working condition - £10 posted

If you would like any of these items my preferred payment is PayPal or cash on collection if you are local to me (Southampton). I'am a genuine seller and have sold items to some of you folk on these forums before.

Please message me if you are interested and I will give you my details for payment etc.

Kind regards,

Sean
Back to top Go down
sean_tubby

sean_tubby

PostSubject: Re: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 am

The distributor (removed from a 1990 Reliant Robin) will come with it's clamp too
Back to top Go down
Skinner405

PostSubject: Re: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi Chap,

Do you still have the electronic ignition for sale?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
sean_tubby

sean_tubby

PostSubject: Re: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 am

Hi there,

Yep everything listed is still up for grabs. Let me know what you're after.
Was it the new coil and electronic ignition kit?
Back to top Go down
Skinner405

PostSubject: Re: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Yeah Smile im interested in the electronic ignition kit that is new.

Where abouts are you based?
Back to top Go down
sean_tubby

sean_tubby

PostSubject: Re: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:50 am

I'm in Southampton if you're near. I can post the 2 items for £30 if not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)   Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas 45D Distributor Electronic Ignition (& MORE)
Page 1 of 1