Reliant Central
Please Log in to continue
Reliant Central
Please Log in to continue
Reliant Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for owners and lovers of all things Reliant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one door closes and another one opens

Go down 
+14
XV1100
geoffnewblue
Bill Bailey
digger06
phil 1955
RayMK
runner
CRASH TEST DUMMY
Spudgun
kevhallett
Scimberk
acid andy
phade
AMAM
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XV1100

XV1100

one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:11 am

WTF  Shocked  i go on holiday; return and find everything has gone pear-shaped...if it wasn't for Fifer's LINKS page i'd never have found this site...glad i did.
Darren  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nitrowing

Nitrowing

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Bill Bailey wrote:
How many "new" Reliant forums will open in the next few days  study .
Not easy to figure out where the base of the information and people will be at this rate.

Yeah, sometimes choice isn't a good thing. We're a small enough community as things stand, fragmenting this is bad.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:40 am

As previously stated, this forum has been around since 2011, everyone is welcome and all feedback is greatfully received. Thankyou to everyone that has joined this forum, I hope you find it useful
Back to top Go down
https://reliant.forumotion.co.uk
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:56 am

Any one know what happened to Reliant World web site I did not know it was going to shut down and was surprised when I went on to it to look up some info only to find it gone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 am

Reliant World closed down due to fear of being sued for Copyright Infringments, it was a hard decision for the owners to make.
Back to top Go down
NHS

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 am

Admin wrote:
Reliant World closed down due to fear of being sued for Copyright Infringments, it was a hard decision for the owners to make.

So aren't you scared too?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:44 pm

No all images used on the standard webpage and layout of the forum are taken by myself, if any members then post images that have been copyrighted then the blame lies with them, so its the individual member that would then be prosecuted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one door closes and another one opens   one door closes and another one opens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

one door closes and another one opens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2